Price: $2795 + gst
Date: April 17-24, 2024
Level: Intermediate Paddle Surfing.
Location: Mauka Lodge, Ericeira, Portugal
- Previous paddle surfing experience is required as this is not an introductory to paddle surfing retreat. You should be able to catch and surf a shoulder to head high wave.
- Double occupancy accommodation
- Breakfast and lunch
- Sup coaching with Tiago and Norm
- High performance Sunova boards and carbon paddle
- Sup guiding to the best spot of the day
- Video analysis + theoretical classes
- Photos and videos of your surf by professional photographer
- Tour to Mafra & Sintra
- Final day tour to Nazare
- Yoga session
What’s Not Included
- Transportation from Lisbon airport to Mauka Lodge return approx. $60 Euros each way.
- Dinners approximately $15 Euros/meal
A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your place on the expedition with the balance to be paid 60 days prior to trip departure. Full payments can be made via email transfer to email@example.com.
A European Paddle Surf Experience on the Exceptional Coastline of Portugal
New for 2024, Norm Hann Expeditions is excited to bring a small, custom group of paddle surfers to experience the incredible country of Portugal and to spend time with Tiago Silva at Mauka Lodge paddle surfing the numerous breaks that this amazing country has to offer. The lodge is located just outside of the town of Ericeira, a seaside fishing community on the western coast of Portugal is considered to be the surfing capital of Europe. It is also one of only two European spots among the World Surfing Reserves because of its exceptional coastline conditions. Found among Ericeira’s cobbled streets and traditional whitewashed houses are surf schools and trendy restaurants. Ericeira has readily embraced surf culture, and is welcoming and relaxed, while also being a popular center for yoga, creatives and artisans of all styles. With tours to Mafra, Sintra and a final day tour to Nazare guests are in for a special week of paddle surfing, exploration and the experience of coastal european culture. We can’t be more excited and we would love to have you join our small group of surfers.
“Mauka Lodge is a place where SUP surfers from around the world can leave their worries behind and come surf some great waves with us! Recuperate, invigorate, learn to ride better. Discover all that we have to offer!” – Tiago Silva, Makua Lodge Resort
Mauka Lodge and Paddle Surfing Ericeira