Price: $2750 + gst
Date: September 19-23, 2024
Level: Beginner to Intermediate paddle surfing
Location: Rancho Tofino, Tofino, B.C.
- You must have previous flatwater paddling experience.
- 4 nights of double occupancy accommodation at the comfortable and spacious Rancho Tofino cabin.
- Incredible meals with nutritious and delicious breakfasts, lunches and dinners prepared by Chef Jenni Bunyan.
- Five days of paddle surfing and instruction
- Video coaching sessions.
- Morning movement/yoga
What’s Not Included
- Paddle surf board and wetsuit rentals
- Transportation to and from Tofino, B.C.
What to Bring
- Paddle surf board
- Surf Leash at least the same length as your board.
- Fixed length or adjustable paddle.
- Wetsuit (5/4 mm hooded suit is recommended)
- Neoprene Surf Booties (5mm )
- Neoprene Gloves (optional but recommended on colder days)
- Rashguard (optional)
- Water bottle
- Pen and Notebook
- Clothing for lodge life
- Hiking Boots/Rubber Boots
- Rain Gear
A $500 deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your place on the expedition with the balance to be paid 60 days prior to trip departure. Full payments can be made via email transfer to email@example.com.
An All Inclusive and Immersive West Coast Canadian Paddle Surf Experience.
We are excited to be hosting our paddle surf retreat in the surfing capital of Canada, Tofino and during September, one of the best surf months of the year. Tofino is an ideal location for our camp with its numerous sand beach breaks and gentle conditions perfect for learning to paddle surf. Don’t worry if your already have some paddle surfing experience as there will be waves of all levels for everyone.
Our camp is hosted at Rancho Tofino, a private and laid back location and steps away from one of the best surf breaks and sunset locations at Cox Bay. Cath and Zak built the Rancho for families and surfers alike with forest views from every room, a 65 inch TV for video coaching, heated floors and a wood stove. The space is spacious and provides a comfortable and warm base camp for our week of paddle surfing, yoga, and coaching. Delicious meals with local seafood and fresh baking are prepared in house and with love by Chef Jenni Bunyan. Each night our day will wrap with a shared meal around the custom wood table as we reflect on good times and our great day sharing waves.
Our days will begin with yoga and morning movement followed by a delicious and energizing breakfast before heading out for our daily surf. Depending on conditions we may surf twice a day with a number of the sessions being video recorded so coaches can provide critical feedback that you will carry with you into your next session. Beyond the surfing we will have time to enjoy rainforest hikes, family style dinners, world famous sunsets and time for exploring the quaint fishing village of Tofino. With lots of laughs and great connections with good people you will not want to leave the magic of the West Coast of Vancouver Island. We are really excited to welcome you into our paddle surfing family here in Tofino.