Price: $3650 + gst per person based on 2 minimum
- 4 nights B & B Accommodations in Hartley Bay
- Traditional Gitga’at Meals
- 1 Day of bear viewing with Gitga’at Spirit Bear Guide Marven Robinson.
- 20′ Bridgeview Center Console Aluminum Fishing Boat with all safety gear.
- All local protocol fees.
What’s Not Included
- Transportation between your home and Hartley Bay return.
- Personal belongings and equipment.
- Accommodation in Prince Rupert prior to morning departure.
- Excess baggage charges.Any extra expenses incurred because of weather, logistical delays, or delayed departures of chartered or scheduled aircraft.
Deposit and Cancellation
For each trip A 50% deposit will be required at the time of booking to secure your place on the expedition with the balance to be paid 60 days prior to trip departure.
Cancellation: Prior to 60 days- Deposit less $200, 59-30 days- 50% of trip cost, Less than 30 days- No refund
Preferred payments are through email transfer to email@example.com. Payments can be made via credit card but a 3% service charge will be added to the invoice.
** You and your group must arrive in Prince Rupert prior to Day 1 of the trip.
You will overnight in Prince Rupert and then get on the Tsimshian Storm ferry for 8:30am in the morning. Be there for 7:45am as there are no reservations. The ferry departs from the Metlatkatla Dock located directly below the crest hotel. The Captain’s name is Dean Robinson. Please bring $120 canadian cash for your ferry ride to and from Hartley Bay. $60/each way.
Getting to Prince Rupert
You must arrive in Prince Rupert the day before the ferry departure for Hartley Bay.
Air Canada operates two daily flights into Prince Rupert and departs from YVR Vancouver.
Accommodations in Prince Rupert
Norm Hann Expeditions reserves rooms for guests at the Inn on the Harbour. These are nice, clean, comfortable rooms with a continental breakfast included. Rooms rates are around $120 for double occupancy.
Other places to stay include: