Dates: July 9 – 14th, 2024
Price: $2750 + gst
- Water Taxi pick up on Day 6
- All Paddling and Safety Equipment
- 5 Nights 6 days paddling expedition
- Expedition Guides Norm Hann and Heiltsuk Guide Lyle Wilson
- All Protocol fees and permits
What’s Not Included:
- Travel to and from Bella Bella, B.C.
- Food and personal camping gear
- Any extra expenses due to weather, delays or travel.
Exploring the Rugged Coastal Archipelagos of the Central Great Bear Rainforest
The central coast of British Columbia holds some of the most scenic, remote and spectacular coastal shorelines found anywhere in the world. This territory in the heart of the Great Bear Rainforest belongs to the Heiltsuk People and our journey begins in their community of Bella Bella. For five nights and six days we will explore the countless channels, islets and remote windswept outer island beaches and in the company of the rich and abundant wildlife. This trip will provide you an opportunity not only to experience an incredible coastal ecosystem but to connect to the ancient traditional lands of the Heiltsuk people, a land of cultural use dating back to 14000 years. Few places are left in the world that rival the central and northern coastlines of British Columbia. This experience will be a true expedition style of trip, with the potential for rough waters, more challenging weather and requiring multi day paddling experience where you will be packing and carrying all of your own food and gear.