Price: $3475 + gst
Dates: August 28 – September 4, 2024
Lead Guides: Norm Hann & Kalin Pallett
Location: Whitehorse, YT
- 6 days fully guided expedition with an additional arrival and departure day.
- Nutritious and delicious meals from lunch on day 2 to lunch on day 7.
- Expedition Guides Norm Hann (NHE) and Kalin Pallett (Eddyline Outdoors)
- Transportation from Whitehorse to Nisutlin Landing & from Teslin Lake back to Whitehorse.
- All paddling equipment including inflatable paddleboards, paddles, pfd’s, leashes.
- Hotel accommodations on evening of Day 1 and Day 7
- Airport shuttle from Whitehorse International Airport to trip hotel.
What’s Not Included:
- Travel from your home to Whitehorse, YT and return
- All items on packing list.
- Tent and dry bags for packing. Rentals available at time of booking.
- Lunch and dinner on arrival day 1, dinner on evening of Day 7 and any meals on departure Day 8.
A $500 deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your place on the expedition with the balance to be paid 60 days prior to trip departure. Full payments can be made via email transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A River Trip to Explore the Land and Wild of the South Yukon.
Tucked up in the northwest corner of Canada, the Yukon Territory is a paddler’s paradise. Vast, pristine landscapes, unparalleled wildlife viewing, rich First Nations culture and fascinating colonial history make this a “must do” trip for paddlers of any ability. Join us this summer for an unforgettable journey in one of the last true wild places.
The Nisutlin River, located in the southwest corner of the Yukon, is the one of the only south flowing rivers in the Yukon and it meanders gently towards the Nisutlin River Delta National Wildlife Area, Yukon’s most significant staging area for migratory waterbirds every fall. This tour is the perfect option for someone’s first multi day, pack your own gear, river SUP trip. Easy paddling, ample beach sites, bird and wildlife viewing opportunities, fishing and more await you on this paddling journey. Most importantly you will have the time to reconnect with the land and water of the wild Yukon Territory.
Our eight day trip begins in Whitehorse, Yukon where we will enjoy the history and culture of this northern town before being shuttled the following day to the Nisutlin River. There we will spend six days paddling south on our way to Nisutlin Bay on the north end of massive Teslin Lake before our take out and shuttle back to Whitehorse.
Norm Hann Expeditions has partnered with Kalin Pallett of Eddyline Outdoors. Kalin’s primary focus has been to help design and deliver bespoke wilderness experiences, of the highest quality, for discerning clients to the Yukon Territory. Eddyline Outdoors is a trusted member of Yukon’s wilderness tourism sector, with 18 years of industry knowledge and experience. We are excited to have Kalin supporting our trip and co guiding with Norm on this northern adventure.