Price: $309+ gst
Level: All levels welcome
Pre Requisites: Intro To Stoke lesson.
Time: To be announced based on weather and group goals.
Guide: Tina Currie
Location: To be announced based on weather, group goals, and new areas to explore.
- Paddle Canada Touring Instructor and expedition guide.
- 2 hour tour.
- Coastal Stoke Explore Card.
- Inflatable Touring Board & Safety Gear Rental available. $40 + gst
What to Bring
- Paddleboard, Coil Leash, Paddle. Touring Rentals available at time of booking.
- Drybag for carrying extra clothes and gear.
- Paddling clothing system suitable for weather & temperature.
- Shell Jacket
- Sunglasses with attachments
- Towel and change of clothes to leave in car for after or to put in dry bag
- Phone with waterproof case
Read about our cancellation policy here. Our Explore Pass is good for the full season and will expire at the end of the calendar year with no carry overs.
Gain Confidence, Sharpen your Sup Skills and Explore Howe Sound.
This year we are excited to have you join us on our Explore Tours here on Howe Sound and Vancouver Island. For you to join in one of our Explore Paddles you will need take our Intro to Stoke Course before signing up. If you have already taken one of our Intro to Stoke lessons then you can sign up for any of our Coastal Stoke Explore Paddles throughout the season.
These tours are two hours long with a goal of exploring the many incredible areas we have on Howe Sound and on Vancouver Island. Our guides focus on building ocean safety and awareness, developing your technical paddling skills, and leading you on interpretive tours to some beautiful locations on the south coast.
How to Sign Up? The Explore Pass is available now but you will see it for purchase on June 30th. Paddles will be immediately available once you email Tina Currie firstname.lastname@example.org and she will let you know what paddling dates are coming up. There will be 1-3 paddles available per week depending on weather and guides. Email if you have any questions.