Price: $50 + gst
Dates: See booking page for Explore Tour dates.
Pre Requisites: Intro To Stoke lesson.
Time: To be announced based on weather and group goals.
Guide: Tina Currie
Location: To be announced based on weather, group goals, and new areas to explore.
- Paddle Canada Touring Instructor and expedition guide.
- 2 hour tour.
- Coastal Stoke Explore Card.
- Inflatable Touring Board & Safety Gear Rental available.
What to Bring
- Paddleboard, Coil Leash, Paddle. Touring Rentals available at time of booking. $40
- Drybag for carrying extra clothes and gear.
- Paddling clothing system suitable for weather & temperature.
- Shell Jacket
- Sunglasses with attachments
- Towel and change of clothes to leave in car for after or to put in dry bag
- Phone with waterproof case
Space is limited on our Coastal Stoke Explore Tours and full payment is due at time of booking.
Connect & Explore with your Paddling Community on Howe Sound.
This year we are excited to have you join us on our Coastal Stoke Explore Tours here on Howe Sound. New for this year, when you sign up for your first Coastal Stoke Explore Paddle we will be giving you a Coastal Stoke Explore Card which, like a coffee card, will give you a free paddle after your fifth paddle tour purchase. Not only will you receive your 6th paddle free but the card will also give you discounts to a variety of shops within the Vancouver and Sea to Sky Area.
For you to join in one of our Explore Paddles you will need take our Intro to Stoke Course before signing up. If you have already taken one of our Intro to Stoke lessons then you can sign up for any of our Coastal Stoke Explore Paddles throughout the season.
These tours are two hours long with a goal of exploring the many incredible areas we have on Atl’kitsem (Howe Sound) the traditional waters of the Squamish First Nations. Our guides focus on building ocean safety and awareness, developing your technical paddling skills, and leading you on interpretive tours to some beautiful locations on the sound.