Price: $2575 + gst
Date: September 18 – 24th, 2023
Level: Intermediate Paddle Surfing.
Check In Time: 3:00pm on Day 1
Check Out Time: 12:00pm on Day 5
Location: Rancho Tofino
- Previous paddle surfing experience is required as this is not an introductory to paddle surfing retreat.
- 4 nights Accommodations at Rancho Tofino
- All meals with nutritious and delicious breakfasts, lunches and dinners prepared by our Camp Chef
- Five days of Paddle Surfing and Instruction
- Daily Video Sessions with follow up coaching
- Surf Photographer for two on water sessions
- Rancho Surf Camp T Shirt
- Expedition Journal & Hat
What’s Not Included
- Board and Wetsuit Rentals
- Transportation to and from Tofino, B.C.
What to Bring
- Paddle surf board
- Surf Leash at least the same length as your board.
- Fixed length or adjustable paddle.
- Wetsuit (5/3 mm hooded suit is recommended)
- Neoprene Surf Booties (5mm )
- Neoprene Gloves (optional but strongly recommended on colder days)
- Rashguard (optional)
- Water/Hot Tea
- Pen and Notebook
- Clothing for lodge life
- Hiking Boots/Rubber Boots
- Rain Gear
A $500 deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your place on the expedition with the balance to be paid 60 days prior to trip departure. Full payments can be made via email transfer to email@example.com.
Your All Inclusive West Coast Canadian Paddle Surf Experience.
Finally we have found the perfect spot to host our paddle surf retreat, Rancho Tofino! Catherine Bruhwiler and Zak Cross have completed their dream vacation rental and have provided the perfect private and laid back location for our group and close to all of the spectacular beaches in Tofino and Pacific Rim National Park. Their custom cedar home is very spacious and has been built with families and surfers in mind. With forest views from every room that calm the nervous system, a 65 inch TV for video coaching, heated floors and a wood stove this space provides a comfortable and warm base camp for our week of paddle surfing, coaching and connecting.
Norm and Cath have been chatting about an all inclusive surf camp for years and now our Rancho Surf Camp looks to build on the popularity of our introductory Tofino Paddle Surf weekends in this four night, five day experience. By providing accommodations, delicious meals prepared by our backcountry chef, and paddle surf board rentals, this allows you to show up without worry and focus on what’s most important, paddle surfing and connecting with great people in the surf capital of Canada.
Our days will begin with morning movement, followed by a delicious and energizing breakfast before heading out for our daily surf. Each session will be video recorded so our team of talented coaches can work with you one on one back at the Rancho to break down each ride while providing critical feedback that you will carry with you into your next session. Each evening at the Rancho will include a workshop or area of discussion to support you on our paddle surfing journey. Beyond the surfing we will have time to enjoy beach and rainforest hikes, family style dinners, world famous sunsets and time for exploring Tofino. With lots of laughs and great connections with good people you will not want to leave the magic of the West Coast of Vancouver Island.
We are really excited to welcome you into our paddle surfing family here in Tofino.