Time: 2 hours
Start Time: 7:00 am – 9:00am and will be based on weather and wind dependant.
Location: Nexxan Beach, Squamish Waterfront.
- Paddle Canada Certified Ocean Guide & Instructor
- High quality inflatable paddleboards
- Blackfish Adjustable paddles
- Kokatat PFD
- Dry bag
What to Bring
- Change of clothes
- Water bottle
- Proper water footwear
- Board shorts with short sleeve shirt. If it is cooler you can wear a pair of long tights with boards shorts over and a long sleeve –
- polypro shirt
- Sunglasses with attachments
- Camera or iPhone waterproof case
Explore the Magnificent Howe Sound Fjord
Our Howe Sound Tour is designed to introduce you to the incredible ocean playground here in Squamish and to the sport of standup paddle boarding. We focus on teaching the basics of ocean safety, learning how to paddle and use your board effectively while enjoy the stunning beauty of the this coastal fiord. We are on the water early, the best time of day to enjoy a relaxing paddle exploration of the estuary or rugged shoreline west of the Squamish River. A lot of wildlife has returned to the Howe Sound recently so we will watch for Harbour seals, Bald Eagles, Stellar Sea lions and White sided dolphins. Our tour is great way to start the day and to experience Squamish from the water.
Please contact us for a private booking here.