Dates: September 1-7th, 2017
Price: $3200 + gst
Location: Hartley Bay, B.C.
Guides: Norm Hann
Paddle experience is recommended but not required.
Cost Includes the Following
- All meals from lunch on Day 1 to breakfast on day 7.1
- Day of Spirit Bear viewing with Gitga’at guide Marven Robinson
- All local protocol fees.
- Cabin and Longhouse accommodation.
- Ferry from Prince Rupert to Hartley Bay return.
- Inflatable standup paddleboards, paddles and all safety gear.
- Boat assistance throughout expedition.
- 1:3 guide to client ratio
- 1 large and 1 small dry bag for expedition packing.
Price Does Not Include the Following
- Transportation between your home and Prince Rupert return.
- Personal belongings and equipment (see equipment & packing list)
- Accommodation in Prince Rupert prior to morning departure.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Any extra expenses incurred because of weather, logistical delays, or delayed departures of chartered or scheduled aircraft.
A $500 deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your place on the expedition with the balance to be paid 60 days prior to trip departure. Full payments can be made via email transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, by cheque to Norm Hann Expeditions or by credit card. A 3% service charge will be added to the invoice for all credit card payments.
Cancellation 60 days prior to trip start date will result in a refund of deposit less $200. Cancellation within 59-30 days prior to trip start date will result in a refund of 50% of the total cost of the trip. There is no refund for trips cancelled within 30 days of trip departure.