Training Dates: Saturdays November 7th – December 12th, Wednesdays November 11th – December 16th.
Location: Squamish Paddling Club
Start Time: 10:00am. Get there early so you are ready to train at 10:00am sharp.
- 12 week paddle specific training program by endurance coach Jen Segger.
- 30 day online daily mobility program by Sarah Jamieson of Movelution.
- 6 on water coaching sessions with Tina Currie of TLC.
What’s Not Included
- All paddling gear. (Rentals available for $180/6 week session)
Cancellations: There will be no cancellations within 24hrs. If there is a cancellation due to weather we will reschedule another on water session or in studio session.
What to Bring
- Board, paddle, leash, PFD with whistle.
- Proper training clothing and footwear.
- Extra set of clothes/towel
- Water/snacks/thermos of tea or coffee.
Our CoastalFit program is an opportunity to continue your season of paddleboarding with a specific fitness and training focus. This is a six week training program and brings together three of Sea to Sky’s top coaches who have specifically designed a paddling and training program for you to follow in order to build strength, aerobic capacity and paddling technique.
The Paddlefit Program includes:
- Six, one hour on water coaching sessions with Tina Currie of TLC.
- A twelve week paddle specific training program designed by endurance and nutrition coach Jen Segger
- A 30 day online daily mobility program designed by Sarah Jamieson of Moveolution.
Our on water sessions will allow you to train with your Coastal Stoke community and will be a fun and focused way to stay in shape and get CoastalFit. We are looking forward to having you on the water and training with you!