Training Dates: March 13th, 20th, 27th, April 3rd
Location: Squamish Paddling Club
Start Time: 10:00am.
- An 8 week paddle specific training program by endurance coach Jen Segger.
- Injury proofing program by Sarah Jamieson of Movelution.
- 4 on water coaching sessions with Tina Currie of TLC.
- Paddle Canada Advanced Skills Certification
What’s Not Included
- All paddling gear. (Rentals available for $160/4 week session)
Cancellations: There will be no cancellations within 24hrs. If there is a cancellation due to weather we will reschedule another on water session or in studio session.
What to Bring
- Board, paddle, leash, PFD with whistle.
- Proper training clothing and footwear.
- Extra set of clothes/towel
- Water/snacks/thermos of tea or coffee.
Our CoastalFit Plus program is an opportunity to get a strong start on your season of paddleboarding with a specific fitness and training focus. This four week program not only includes a training component but you will also work towards your Paddle Canada Advanced Flatwater Skills Certification. This is a four week training program and brings together three of Sea to Sky’s top coaches who have specifically designed a paddling, training and skills program for you to follow in order to build strength, aerobic capacity and paddling technique.
The CoastalFit Plus Program includes:
- 4 one hour on water coaching sessions with Tina Currie of TLC.
- An eight week paddle specific training program designed by endurance and nutrition coach Jen Segger
- Injury proofing program designed by Sarah Jamieson of Moveolution.
- Paddle Canada Advanced Flatwater Skills Certification
Our on water sessions will allow you to train with your Coastal Stoke community and will be a fun and focused way to stay in shape and get CoastalFit. We are looking forward to having you on the water and training with you!