Our Coastal Stoke Intro Pass includes a 5 time paddle pass and an Intro to Stoke Lesson that can be used throughout the season from April 1st -Sept 15th.
Price: $249+ gst
Pre Requisites: Intro To Stoke lesson unless approved by Coastal Stoke Instructors.
Includes: All paddling and safety gear and three two hour guided paddling tour.
For Sea to Sky paddlers looking to build ocean skills while exploring Howe Sound.
This program is for those of you who have always wanted to explore the incredible marine backcountry of Howe Sound on your paddleboard in the company of a qualified instructor, coach and guide.
This pass starts with your Intro to Stoke Lesson and then gives you 5 Coastal Stoke paddles.
Our weekly Coastal Stoke Tour paddles throughout the summer with the goal of exploring the Howe Sound and the Squamish estuary. We will also be offering down winding clinics, mellow river runs, coffee runs and special day trips to rarely paddled areas of Howe Sound. It’s an incredible way to start off your day, to get some exercise and to connect with a great group of local paddlers. We want you to experience our incredible ocean playground here on the Salish Sea.
Cancellation Policy: *please email Tina Currie to cancel your Coastal Stoke reservation 24 hours prior to the event in order to receive a full refund.
**Coastal Stoke reserves the right to cancel or delay events due to weather and sea state conditions. All reservations will be rescheduled at a mutually agree time.
Gear Provided (you are welcome to bring your own!)
- Inflatable Standup Paddleboards by Sprout Surf, Red Paddle Co, Pure Life Paddleboards
- Blackfish Paddles Adjustables
- Kokatat PFD’s
- Throw Bag
You need to Bring
- Water with Carabiner clip/snacks
- booties if feet get cold or water shoe/sandal
- phone/camera in waterproof bag
- clothes suitable for weather & temperature, wetsuits optional, workout/Lycra style layering
- Shell Jacket
- Sunglasses with attachments
- towel and change of clothes to leave in car for after or to put in dry bagAny questions please contact us!