This pass includes an Intro to Stoke Lesson and five guided group paddles/tours in the marine backcountry of Howe Sound to be used between April 1 – September 15, 2019. Trips are scheduled weekly and are approximately 2 hours in duration. Tina Currie will be sending out the weekly paddling schedule via email and thought the Coastal Stoke Facebook Page.
Note that start times are weather and wind dependant. Final decision for start time will be established the night before departure and communicated to you via your provided phone number or email address.
WHAT TO BRING
- Towel & change of clothes
- Water bottle with carabiner & snacks
- Proper water footwear/booties
- Weather & temperature appropriate clothing:
- board shorts & t-shirt, workout/lycra style layers, wetsuit (optional)
- Light Shell Jacket
- Sunglasses with attachments
- Waterproof camera/GoPro or cellphone with waterproof case
You are welcome to bring your own!
- High quality inflatable standup paddleboard from Red Paddleboard
- Locally sourced & adjustable paddle from Blackfish Paddles
- Coil Leash
- Kokotat Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
CANCELLATION POLICY:Any changes or cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity are subject to a 100% charge. Norm Hann Expeditions (“NHE”) reserves the right to cancel or delay tours due to inclement weather, sea state conditions, insufficient bookings or events beyond our control. If for any reason there is a cancellation within the 24 hour time frame, even if the booking is made within this time frame, we are unable to offer refunds or credits. If NHE needs to cancel your booking for any reason, they will refund your full deposit or, if you choose, move you to an alternative date convenient for you.
WAIVER POLICY: All guests must sign a release of liability waiver prior to participating in any activity. Guests who are 19 years and older sign their own waiver. Guests under the age of 19 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver on their behalf.
For Sea to Sky paddlers looking to build ocean skills while exploring Howe Sound.
This program is for those of you who have always wanted to explore the incredible marine backcountry of Howe Sound on your paddleboard in the company of a qualified instructor, coach and guide.
This pass starts with your Intro to Stoke Lesson and then gives you five 2 hour Coastal Stoke tours.
Our weekly Coastal Stoke Tour paddles throughout the summer with the goal of exploring the Howe Sound and the Squamish estuary. We will also be offering down winding clinics, mellow river runs, coffee runs and special day trips to rarely paddled areas of Howe Sound. It’s an incredible way to start off your day, to get some exercise and to connect with a great group of local paddlers. We want you to experience our incredible ocean playground here on the Salish Sea.
Cancellation Policy: *please email Tina Currie to cancel your Coastal Stoke reservation 24 hours prior to the event in order to receive a full refund.
**Coastal Stoke reserves the right to cancel or delay events due to weather and sea state conditions. All reservations will be rescheduled at a mutually agree time.
Gear Provided (you are welcome to bring your own!)
- Inflatable Standup Paddleboards by Sprout Surf, Red Paddle Co, Pure Life Paddleboards
- Blackfish Paddles Adjustables
- Kokatat PFD’s
- Throw Bag
You need to Bring
- Water with Carabiner clip/snacks
- booties if feet get cold or water shoe/sandal
- phone/camera in waterproof bag
- clothes suitable for weather & temperature, wetsuits optional, workout/Lycra style layering
- Shell Jacket
- Sunglasses with attachments
- towel and change of clothes to leave in car for after or to put in dry bagAny questions please contact us!