Dates: July 6-8th, 2020
Coaches: Lincoln Dews & Norm Hann
The 3 day package includes:
- lunch daily
- group dinner on the last evening of the camp
- all shuttle during the camp
- one on one coaching on and off the water
- informative group lectures and discussions
- swag bag full of goodies
3 Day Package does not include:
- Your paddling equipment
Booking and Cancellation
A $200 non refundable deposit is required at the time of booking with the balance due no later than April 15, 2020. An early bird discount of $50 will be added before January 15 2020.
- The camp is limited to 8 participants
- Participants should be fit and able to paddle 15-20km
- We suggest booking your hotel or AirBnB early as Squamish gets busy in the summer months
The 3 day Blackfish Performance Camp, to be held in Squamish, B.C. Canada from 6 to 8 July 2020, is the perfect opportunity for avid paddlers to interact and train in a small group with two time World Champion and all round waterman Lincoln Dews and Canadian expedition paddler and waterman Norm Hann.
You will train two or three times a day, including at least one paddle each day on Howe Sound, an amazing ecosystem that offers a variety of conditions. This will include at least one paddle of 18-23km and weather permitting some downwind paddling.
You will practice and learn about the four pillars of success along with training techniques and tips for personal improvement.
During your free time you can explore local cafes and brewery’s, go for a mountain bike ride or a hike. Squamish is the outdoor adventure capital of Canada.